IVR system has been developed for companies which draw on speech as a means of communication with the Client. It is a modern portal platform for a multichannel customer self-service which combines the advantages of Web services and IP telephony. Thanks to IVR, the companies can use the advantage of talking to Client in an even more efficient way and at the same time reduce costs.
Reliability, scalability and manageability are the key advantages of the IVR systems. A Call Centre connection or integration with databases, applications and bank systems are easy and smooth. Likewise, customer service in multiple languages is an inherent feature offered by this tool – both the IVR tree and text generated by the system can be managed in many languages. Furthermore, text can be generated based on TTS (text-to-speech) or ASR (automatic-speech-recognition) technologies. Another opportunity lies in unlimited modification of the IVR tree by introducing new options or defining new messages. The system allows creating new messages expressed with the same voice as the IVR menu, while a set of professional tools enables free editing of the recording so as to achieve a satisfactory effect.
The Interactive Voice Response application enables making the IVR tree dynamic on the level of the menu and messages. For example, the most frequently used options of the menu can be brought up front, whereas the least desirable (such as credit card service, deposit account, etc.) can be hidden, if necessary. Information about promotions and other marketing offers can be read or just as well omitted in Client communication. IVR also provides detailed reporting on Client behaviour in the system and consequently makes it possible to monitor Client satisfaction. The moment a “live” agent takes over the customer service, the system facilitates the history of client contact – client ID, verification results and call purpose (loan, credit card, etc.) This makes further communication with the Client more efficient and contributes to mutual satisfaction and success.
What can you gain?
- Customer self-service in a voice and video channel
- Reducing the costs of customer service and system maintenance
- Client satisfaction thanks to implementing the most up-to-date technology within automatic customer service and using a natural voice navigation option
- Generating automatic outoing calls to clients with conversations about marketing information, reminders and alerts
- Access to the speech recognition functionality for services which cannot use DTMF technology e.g. name or address, stock symbol or product name
- Optional Call-back – the client waiting in the call queue can disconnect yet their call will still be considered in the queue and result in a call back, either immediate or within the preferred deadline
Lower costs of system integration thanks to supporting IT Web Application infrastructure and compatibility with VoiceXML 2.0/2.1, CCXML, SMIL, J2EE, Web Services and MRCP.
The PDS system is used to maximise the agent’s work efficiency, simultaneously contributing to producing real profit for the company. This intelligent and dynamic solution incorporates precise math calculations in order to ensure an optimal number of contacts and better organisation of the agent’s work.
Thanks to PDS system, it does not take more than just a few minutes to set up work parameters and import contact lists. The call dial method is based on an advanced algorithm which recognises the contact type and transfers to the agent only successful connections. All the other calls are rejected or postponed. The system also makes excessive calls depending on the number of agents and call pipeline. Therefore, the time spent effectively on business calls increases, which results insignificant savings on staff costs.
PDS is designed to automatically make outgoing calls by means of call recognising effect system. An intelligent system categorises the connections into: a call taken by the agent, abandoned call, busy line, missed call, number unavailable, voicemail, and incorrect number. If the connection fails, it is registered in the base of entries with the date of the next attempt to call. After making a defined number of attempts to call, the entry is closed in the system, whilst retaining the option to use the number again. It is possible to specify certain types of system reactions to each of the connection effect types such as setting precise timeframes for the system to make another attempt to call in case of reaching through the voicemail.
The system can make the calls in three modes:
- Preview mode activates in the first instance a Client-specific script. Having read through the script, the agent initiates the call and depending on the call effect, the system will transfer the call to the agent or present them with another call script.
- Progressive mode – the system first runs a check on the agents’ availability and makes the call only if there is an agent available. Once the call is successful , the agent is presented with a relevant call script.
- Predictive mode – the system makes excessive calls based on a statistic algorithm. At the same time the system forecasts how many agents will be available and selects the optimal number of calls so as to make efficient use of the agents’ work time.
What can you gain?
- Maximum use of employee’s work time
- Eliminating waste of making inefficient calls
- Automating the process of planning calls which did not bring an expected result
- Clear script of system entries and easily available information about the Client
- Reducing staff-related costs by making the agents more efficient
Workforce Management Solutions comprise a set of reliable and easy to handle tools that facilitate forecasting, planning and managing employee efficiency as well as conducting trainings and practical workshops. They make it possible to optimise the use of workforce against the on-going demand, which contributes to reducing costs and fosters of business development.
WFM covers software and a suite of additional functions used for more advanced tasks. There are e.g. employee work time evidence (monitoring of telephone calls and computer-based tasks), development of optimal plans and task schedules, daily/long-term workload forecasts, customer satisfaction surveys, and e-learning/coaching process management. This solution provides tele-centres, departments and back-offices with the opportunity to store and facilitate data from the whole company as well as use the information throughout the key decision making process. Thus, the company gains a well-organized source of information which is successfully analysed, managed, and stored.
Thanks to WFM it is possible to reduce personnel-related costs, which can reach up to 70% of operational expense in back-offices. Efficient management of workforce brings a wide spectrum of other advantages such as an opportunity to develop a transparent work system and limit attrition. While generating detailed work schedules, the system analyses and considers employee qualification, performance and preferences. If need be, the employee gets an opportunity to up-skill by using a relevant e-learning course. Thanks to WFM solutions, this can be done in no time. Registered calls which serve as samples of the company’s best practice are simply transferred into interactive trainings and tests. In turn, work results enable automatic management of employee efficiency, comparison of the efficiency between employees or departments against targets as well as automatic allocation of bonus points, should there be a bonus programme within the company. This solution also allows automating some routine administrative tasks which gives the managers time for extra activities, such as controlling or coaching.
What can you gain?
- Opportunity to develop optimal work plans and schedules in order to complete tasks in an efficient and economical way
- On-going monitoring of staff and automatic notification of any discrepancies with target achievement
- Tools to increase employee efficiency, analyse Client contacts precisely as well as optimise sales
- Automatic assignment and allocation of best practice training courses to employees
- An easy to handle platform to manage motivation programmes
- A system providing on-going reporting on completed tasks and evaluation of efficiency
- Opportunity to reduce staff-related costs thanks to atomising??? and optimizing efficiency process management
- Reducing overstaffing risk
- Minimising the number of overtime
Workforce Optimisation enables to improve human capital processes which consequently have a fundamental impact on customer service provided by the company. The offer presents software and a set of services that guarantee unprecedented insight into employee efficiency and operational activity. On the other hand, the solution allows taking out from any client interaction a piece of valuable information that facilitates better and more economical management of business processes.
Thanks to WFO it is possible to collect information about Clients from the early interaction with the contact centre, through to the back-office operation and actual service delivery. A detailed data analysis has been added to the on-going monitoring. This enables controlling as well as improving of service quality and forecasting market changes. Drawing on real-time information update, not only are the managers aware of the most recent activity of their subordinates but also they know why and what consequences the activity make have, which in turn helps them react quickly and accordingly.
Implementing all WFO functions results in a unified 5th generation system; this enables the analysis and optimisation of human resources efficiency, customer service and the company’s success. The solution comprises the following options:
- Customer Satisfaction Analysis– the system provides an on-going monitoring of contacts with clients via various channels including telephone calls, texts, Internet, social media, or customer satisfaction surveys. This offers a preventive approach to consumer behaviour, market opportunities, challenges, and tendencies.
- Analysis of tasks completed on PCs – the system provides access to employee’s PC-based activity and, at the same time, simplifies operating in line with personal data protection acts and facilitates selective registration of interactions.
- Human Resources Management and Strategic Planning – the system automatizes and simplifies the development of work schedules, which consequently contributes to efficiency management, savings on staff-related expenses and maintaining the optimal headcount
- Registering activity in IP network, TDM system and computer screens – the system registers, indexes, and searches through interactions between clients and agents
- Quality Monitoring – the system makes it possible to register sound and computer screen information in order to enhance the operational efficiency and eliminate liability-related issues, and contribute to rising customer service standards. Quality Monitoring combines the opportunity to evaluate agents’ performance and generate reports, including the optional analysis of speech, text and data
- Employee Efficiency Management – the system provides performance sheets adapted to roles as well as an advanced set of performance indicators so as to enable the employees to self-monitor their target achievement
- E-learning – the system automatizes the development of training materials and makes them available on the employee’s PC screen in the most convenient time.
- Coaching – the system introduces a schedule which covers coaching planning, conducting and following up. This function is integrated with individual quality indicators and key performance indicators.
What can you gain?
- Comprehensive insight in employee efficiency, customer service processes and related information (client intelligence)
- Opportunity to make quick and better-informed decisions that are of key importance to the company’s profit and loss, compatibility with the law, and loyalty
- Clients and Market advantage over the competition
- Opportunity to use the most unified and advanced platform for workforce optimization
- Access to a wide rage o functions, simplified administration and system maintenance, intuitive interface and navigation
- Opportunity constantly enhance customer service standards and simultaneously minimise costs and Foster business development
DPA systems provide remote and discreet control of staff activities on corporate computers. Real time monitoring enables optimising employee efficiency, measuring work time and protecting company data.
Our offer provides an objective insight into the course of actions taken on the computer. It allows tracking of Internet site visits, applications in progress as well as social network activity. The solution also captures communication via email, and chat, as well as any keyboard entries.
Remote control of activity is on-going and can cover a few machines at a time. Reports generated by the system contain temporary screen shots and can consequently give grounds for a conversation with an employee. The system can also send emergency notifications in case any irregularity is detected by the administrator. It is possible to communicate with the employee via the administrative panel and quickly react in case of any violation. This enables optimizing the employee efficiency and at the same time raises the security of data stored on the computer.
According to a recent survey, three months after installation of DPA systems, employee efficiency tends to increase by 20-25%. The systems contribute to generating savings thanks to minimizing employee costs and reducing unnecessary staff. Moreover, DPA systems can be integrated with other applications e.g. ERP, CRM. Employees may be officially informed about the use of DPA. Still, the system can be remotely installed on many machines without employees’ knowledge. Similarly, the system can operate either in a visible or hidden mode. The solution is fully compliant with the Polish law.
What can you gain?
- Increased employee productivity
- Work time evidence and an opportunity to improve project management
- Opportunity to organise work more effectively by delegating tasks to employees with lower workload
- A convenient system of communication with employees which enables immediate reaction to any violations
- Increased security of company data and confidential information
- Multiple savings thanks to reducing costs and unnecessary staff
Speech analytics are solution that provides an advanced analysis of speech, text, data and customer survey results. They were developed to enable companies to extract useful information about their environment. This data not only allows creating a comprehensive product for the buyers but also strengthening customer relations, gaining competitive advantage and anticipate market trends.
Exchanging information with and about a company happens via a few channels such as telephones, chats, instant messengers, internet browsers and social media like Facebook and Twitter. This creates new opportunities in terms of customer satisfaction surveys. Thanks to speech analytics, it is possible to register and analyse quality information from recorded telephone calls and computer screen shots.
The method offers combining Client information that comes from direct sources (e.g. telephone call) and indirect sources (e.g. social media site). As a result, we gain a comprehensive image of customer opinion. It can be reviewed on a customer-specific level – browsing through customer opinions is possible by means of key words or phrases defined by the user. Alternatively, it can be reviewed as a whole and critical information can be selected automatically. The emergency population warning enables the diagnosis of dynamic trends before they result in large-scale difficulties and lead to a crisis.
Moreover, speech analytics offer conducting short, dynamic surveys in order to capture customer opinion on products, processes, staff, and monitor the level of customer satisfaction and loyalty. This tools can be successfully used as an efficiency indicators and serve as a basis for key decision making processes.
What can you gain?
- Access to extensive client information derived from several thousands or millions of telephone calls and communication via email, chats, instant messengers and social media.
- Advanced method of search, selection and analysis of key information about consumers
- Emergency population warning that enables capturing any difficulty before it grows into a company crisis.
- Multilateral customer satisfaction surveys on products, processes and staff
- Reliable efficiency indicators of the company activity
- Opportunity for immediate identification of client needs and expectations, anticipation of market trends and gaining competitive advantage